SURF + COOK + EAT + REPEAT.......Need a New Year break? Visa Run?
Yacht Chef Ron Combs is running a unique, cultural Farm-to-Table Culinary and Surfing week at Soma Surf Resort in beautiful Nicaragua.... The resort is rated 5* on TripAdvisor.
Feb 13-19th (6 nights)
March 19th -25th (6 nights)
This stunning boutique Central American getaway is what you’re looking for.
Click the Link below to Book!
SURF + COOK + EAT + REPEAT
Included in your package:
• Deluxe accommodation in spacious new bungalow with two double beds, lounger, double vessel sinks, walk-in stone shower, air conditioning, ceiling fans. high quality linens and more. Or in a deluxe room with three single beds, pillow top mattresses, vessel sink, walk-in stone shower, air conditioning, ceiling fans. and high quality linens
• Three gourmet meals from the Soma kitchen per day. One entree per meal including bottled waters, sodas or frescas with each meal.
• Airport pick up and drop off from MGA
• Three days of surfing with a guide or lessons. Daily transport via 4×4 to surf breaks, and board rental. Surf as long as you want at a variety of different breaks! Location of each session will be based on tides, swell, wind, and skill level.
• Daily cooking instruction with professional chef Ron Combs.
• Transport and visits to local farmer and village markets
• Soma Surf Resort Cook Book and Chef Apron
• Access to all resort facilities including WIFI, infinity pool, open air rancho with hammocks, and pool loungers
• 17% IVA & INTUR taxes
• (Service Gratuity, Beer, and Alcoholic Beverages are not included)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or get in touch via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram!